Route: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QAlWZDwg_6WdMBYmpSsf-V5Bk48&usp=sharing This is an ADULTS ONLY event. Only for people above 18 years of age. This is a difficult trail. 50% of the route is on a goat trail....
Route: View details 09:30 07/12/2019
This is an ADULTS ONLY event. Only for people above 18 years of age.
This is a difficult trail. 50% of the route is on a goat trail.
Aim of the event is to get outside feel free and connect with the elements. It is a 2 day trekking event with a backpack and camping, 1 night covering a distance of only 20km on a nature trail carrying a backpack. The scenery of the area is beautiful...:)
It is a free and open event and anyone is welcome to come along...However anyone who comes, comes at their own risk is and responsible for themselves.
The experience you will gain by being outside in nature and being totally dependent on yourself and your gear is something that must be experienced.
Contact Andros / Andrew on 99553043 for further details.
Baths of Aphrodite parking area
Baths of Aphrodite parking area > Smiggies > Lara > Agios Kononas Church > Baths of Aphrodite parking area - Circular Route.
Start: 09:00am Saturday @ Baths of Aphrodite parking area
Finish: Sunday at 14:00pm maximum on Sunday @ Baths of Aphrodite parking area.
- there will 10 minutes break every 50 minutes.
- locations and times of breaks for rest and lunch will be announced on the day.
- breaks will be changed on the day according to the speed and distance we are covering.
- bring your own water for 30 hours - minimum 2 x 1.5 liters
- each person brings their own food and eats whenever they want.
1. Boots for hiking or walking
2. Backpack 40-65 liter capacity
3. Tent light one person or bivi bag
4. Sleeping bag
5. Sleeping mat
6. Torch head lamp
7. waterproof rain jacket or plastic poncho
8. Water: 3 x 1.5 liters = 4.5 liters total
9. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 32 hours
10. Clothes: 2 pairs underwear, 2 pairs socks, 1 extra pants, 2 extra T-shirts, 2 windproof top, 1 hat, 1 Gloves
11. One pocket knife
12. soap and toiletries
13. eating utensils: spoon, fork, cup, bowel
14. 1 water bottle or camelback
15. toilet paper or baby wipes
16. simple compass
17. personal First Aid kit
19. Portable Camping Stove (if you need to cook your food)
20. One multi-tool (additional but not necessary)
Hike / Trek Date:Saturday 07th December 2019 - Sunday 08th December 2019 Time:
09:30 - 17:00 Duration:
2 days/nights Location: Pafos >> Akamas
Baths of Aphrodite
Unnamed Road, Stavros tis Psokas, Cyprus Fee: